<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigate above with your sense of words



ABOUT
LINKS
CBOX




¤@©]±¡ - A-Mei
Saturday, February 10, 2007
black holes and revelations 3:30 PM

Fuck i hate school. Why doesnt it just fucking die in a hole...
Oh the misery....
Week 4 equals German test, Human Biol test, fucking English speeches, fucking Chem test.
This is so depressing. And my English speech is fucked as I cannot get the An Inconvenient Truth DVD by Al Gore. Apparently their all rented...
Anyway, I am currently trying to enjoy my weekend before i plunge into the pile of homework I have to do over the weekend.
I have double Maths homework because my Maths tutor gave me extra homework as I was a bit "RUSTY" after the 2-month holiday.
The only things that i look forward to nowadays are
a) House Singing rehearsals-- I get the play my guitar and not sing! Hurrah!..go Athens...
b) Guitar lessons on Thursdays--A whole 40 mins of focussing on an interest I have no choice but to neglect recently will probably neglect in the future until some form of a holiday comes up. Such a shame...seriously.
c) Art--drawing and peace
d) Weekends--sleeping in
Oh yeah and i forgot: Rare times when I just get to listen to music and chill out

Sigh...I miss Yr 10...That was the best year of my school life so far...This fact has been agreed by a couple of people...April refers to it as "Good times..Good times!" frequently. Sniff...I really do miss last year...

So enough with the woe-is-me-ness, what's new? Hmm..nothing much really, seeing as my last post was less than 24 hrs ago.
Nothing much has happened...I've just been sleeping, taking back all those hours missed, thanks to school and homework and having to wake up early in the morn.

I saw the Damien Leith video for his song this morn on Videohits...Has anyone seen it?
There's this part where he hands out his guitar and someone takes it...me and my bro were watching and we were like Wtf?...
Don't you think Australian Idol songs are just so effing GAY??!?! I hate them! Guy Sebastian-- What was it...Angels Brought Me Here? Gay.
Um the second Aussie Idol was...Casey Donovan-- I think it was Listen To Your Heart. Haven't heard the song for a long time, can't rmbr how it sounds like now, But judging the title, Gay. I think I rmbr hating the song at that time.
3rd winner: Kate DeAraugo--Maybe Tonight. Urgh!
4th Winner: Damien Leith--The Night Of My Life--I know the writer (or writers) meant this to be about the night one of the finalist wins the title...but the title kinda suggests something else...Ok ok, I'll stop now. Sorry about that. But anyway, Gay. I hope Damien Leith does better than the other Idols...Apart from Guy who wrote ONE surprisingly good song (Elevator Love), and Shannon Noll who also wrote ONE surprisingly good song (the one with Natalie Bassingthwaighte)...the rest are shite.

Oh when will Australian Idol ever end........

And I guess that's my post for today...Not sure if i'll post tomorrow, as i have homework...if I don't..

Enjoy your weekend, people! Shop, go out, eat, sleep, relax, do it all now before MONDAY comes!! (...The horror of the thought!!) :(