<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigate above with your sense of words



ABOUT
LINKS
CBOX




¤@©]±¡ - A-Mei
Friday, February 9, 2007
it's a new dawn, it's a new day and it's a new life for me 5:17 PM

God I love this 'Feeling Good' --Nina Simone cover by Muse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uPGpYDqhjk

Anyway, before i go on....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEANORE!!! hugs from Perth! :)
So apparently I'm going to the Cruise with Kent. Haha...I've never even met him before...Caty says he's really nice and funny AND he plays the bass guitar and he does TEE Music...
so...I hope all goes well!

School has been...alright..same old same old...nothing much happening, everyday it's the same thing: Wake up, get ready, get dressed, have breakfast, go to school, have classes, Recess, Have classes, have lunch, have classes, home, homework, dinner, homework/study, sleep. How depressing is that...there's no excitement at all...

CRUISE!

Haha...i've been having these weird spontaneous worrying thoughts about it lately. So if I go CRUISE! again, just ignore it. I mean, it's so STRESSFUL: "What are you going to wear?, Should I take _____, Who should I take?, I wonder if i should get my make-up and hair doen professionally? etc etc"
Ok, it's not too stressful now because I have a partner now, but it kinda creates new worries like "Will he be nice? What if he's not, then I'll have to put up with him for the rest of the night??!!"

Aaaah I can't stop thinking about the cruise! What will I wear? Should I get my hair and make-up done professionally? Though, April said I could do make-up and stuff with her and Sayaka. I need to go dress shopping with Sayaka (and April?) too... I wish Eleanor would come too, it'd be so much fun. But she's probably going with Sumay...which isn't a surprise, they go everywhere together. April, Sayaka and I have been teasing Eleanor because Sumay's always there and she's like a leech...in the words of April! Or it could have been Sayaka...haha

E & S are having their hair and make-up done at Maurice Meade which is apparently REALLY expensive, Eleanor told me she had her haircut there for $90. I guess that's what you do when you're really rich and superficial! Nah, Eleanor's great. She may seem superficial but she's quite nice once you get to know her. I would know! Our group last year were Eleanor, Em, April, Grace, Sayaka, Caty, Robyn, me and a couple of other people like Jodie, Lena, Ayesha, Evelyn and co. (Flora, Sarah)....yeah....I miss those days...last year was so great. If i had to repeat it again, i would!!

So anyway, E & Sum. are get hair n make-up done at MM and apparently April's going too, but she doesn't want to...I would go but it's just that everytime I'm with Sumay and Eleanor, it's like...I'm intruding or something. Haha, i had this convo. with April and she feels the same way too......but it's because...well, we all know Sumay is like a leech with Eleanor right? So...explains everything. It's not because we're weird or something, it's because when E & S are together, S only talks to Eleanor and she ignores you and when you try to talk to E, S talks to her, so E has to talk to S. and etc etc!

Haha...someone said something, might have been April. Like our group now is April, Sayaka, Em, Caty, Robyn, Jodie, well basically the same people...but sometimes, random people sit with us like Alyssa's group..and then there's Eleanor and Sumay who are like...away from the group but they still sit with us, if you know what I mean! Hahaha..that's the little joke.

I nearly forgot to say this! I've been made Athens choir musician, for House Singing, Mime and Drama Day! I'm so excited! We're doing Runaway by The Corrs (sorry, but it's a really shit song) and Happy Together by The Turtles!

Ah! I've realised...maybe this post is a bit too long. Well, that's what you get after nearly a week of no posts!

buh byee
Oh yeah, it's the weekend now. HURRAH!!!