<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigate above with your sense of words



ABOUT
LINKS
CBOX




¤@©]±¡ - A-Mei
Friday, February 2, 2007
this aint a scene, it's an arms race 4:12 PM

hey everyone..!
so this is my first post.
o_O i hope i dont stuff it (and the blog) up!
I might not be updating regularly, as i'll be busy with school :(
so, apologies(to the eager readers...*cough*)

Anyway.
How was my day today? Well, I hate my Chemistry class, I hate English and I love Art but the people I thought i would be sitting with, ditched me and my friend. Great friends!

Any Harry Potter fans?
Well, the new and last book will be out on the 21st July. I can't wait! I'm a Harry potter freak!

I can't believe it, my ears are STILL not fully healed! IT's been about....2 months! And the lady said it would take about 6-8 weeks but.....it's been more than that!
I think it's going well now though. One side's fully healed. About time!

THE WEEKEND!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Enjoy it, everyone!!!