<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigate above with your sense of words



ABOUT
LINKS
CBOX




¤@©]±¡ - A-Mei
Sunday, February 25, 2007
you could be my unintended choice 1:53 PM

Helllooooo

I wasnt going to post anything this weekend but there's nothing else to do so here it is.
What's happened this week? Hmm I got the CDs Laura burnt for me: one has Muse and the other has Bloc Party, Placebo, Phoenix, Kings of Leon, OK Go, Ryan Adams, Stars, The Editors and William Fitzsimmons in it. Hmm..I'm not really into Bloc Party and Placebo but they were the bands that had the most songs on the CD... -__- I didn't have the guts to tell Laura I hated them...They are like in her Top Bands list. Argh. hahah. She thinks I love them.......To be honest, the only band I know of that we both absolutely love is Muse. hehe...

I LOVE Funeral Dress by William F.!!! So good...

And then the Muse CD- It was alright. Most of it was like hardcore stuff and high vocals (Matt Bellamy's specialty) which freaked me out a bit. They were mostly songs from Origin of Symmetry which was like their hardcore sometimes-bordering-metal, sometimes-sounding-like-Radiohead album...crazy...I like the tunes but I still prefer stuff like songs from Absolution and Black Holes and Revelations and Showbiz. Basically, the stuff Laura burnt for me in the first Muse Cd which had mostly their released singles.

Well anyway, enough ranting. What else happened?
Lucas and I finally got to talk to each other....on MSN. lol. He's alright I guess. It could be worse! Looks like he knows a lot of MLC-ians like Jess Kong and Steph Sim. And he lives kind of near me. In Dalkeith somewhere....

I'm in such a sick-of-school mood. I got my test results back for Chem and IC and I got below the class average for both. I JUST passed my IC test and for Chem um...it was alright. I know i could have done better because I did the stupidest mistakes in the tests!!
Anyway, I 'm in no mood to talk about school at the moment.

So I'll just finish the post here.

Goodbyeee