<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigate above with your sense of words



ABOUT
LINKS
CBOX




¤@©]±¡ - A-Mei
Saturday, March 10, 2007
suddenly i see, this is how i wanna be 10:45 PM

today i went to the city with Lys and Steph to get Grace's bday present
it was quite hard. i was being all sceptical, because i didnt know what Grace liked and i heard she didnt like all her presents from last yr

we went shoe shopping as well! actually, i did because Steph got hers before we went to the city and Lys fished out some old pair.

Um, so yeah, i found a pair, $120 but im not sure if I should get them. I know its xpensive but i really love them. Except, they tend to get painful around the toes but that's because i have effing wide feet...so not cool. and they slide off the back of my feet too, but the lady said i could use Party Feet for that.

Other purchases we made were,
Bubble teas (peach-lys, lychee-me, and banana-steph)
for Grace- Roxy pencilcase, Roc candy, Dotti bangles, head/cloth band thingy, roxy keychain, phone sock
me- bag, really love it i guess, it's not too bad
alyssa- bag for rivercruise
and i dont think steph bought anything other than a bubble tea and grace's present, lol

Um, then we went to Grace's at 6pm...watched Devil Wears Prada--I LOVE THAT FILM!! I didnt mind watching it again. I really love the clothes in that movie! Especially the green dress Anne Hathaway wore with the belt and necklace. AAAaaah im in love with that movie. And i love that song Suddenly I See. I saw this film ages ago when the DVD came out but i love it even more now, the second time round

I might be going back to the city tomorrow for the shoes. I think I'll just get it. There will never be any comfy shoes for me except for sandals and thongs. So i'll just get them. I can wear them with my dress from Jeans West and black stockings, maybe.

I really liked what Eleanor was wearing tonight. It was like a black singlet and a white dress and blue necklace. I really like the dress! I saw it in so many shops wen i went dress shopping in Garden City last week. It was like the dress with the two buttons at the straps. So nice...

well anyway, im stopping now
so
b
y
e
f
o
r
n
o
w